Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tender Is The Night

Written by Phil Coulter



Lonely is the night when you’re dreaming all alone
Dreaming of the one, the one that you can call your own
But now, at last, I found the love that I’ve been searching for
And everything feels right when you hold me tight
Tender is the night

After all this time, after all the loneliness
Yearning for your touch, yearning for your tenderness
But now, at last, I found the magic of your sweet caress
And everything feels right when you hold me tight
Tender is the night

You have made my spirit whole
And you have touched my very soul
Your love just shook me to the core
Opened every door, made me cry for more

I believe in love just as I believe in you
And in the power above to make our every dream come true
And I believe that we will love until eternity
The future seems so bright when you hold me tight
Tender is the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment